Battery indicator in MSC mode (on Windows)

Hi there and Merry Christmas!

How to tell on MSC mode when the battery is fully charged?

On my Clip+, the gauge never stops, no “battery full” indicator!

Thank you for your help!

I’ve found that situation as well, as have others.  You can simply disconnect the Clip+ after a time (3-4 hours for a full charge from empty; gauge your time accordingly) and then see if the battery icon on the display now shows the charge level.  Hopefully/presumably, SanDisk will be fixing this often-found issue with an upcoming firmware upgrade.

Welcome, and enjoy your Clip+!

I’ve found that situation as well, as have others.  You can simply disconnect the Clip+ after a time (3-4 hours for a full charge from empty; gauge your time accordingly) and then see if the battery icon on the display now shows the charge level.  Hopefully/presumably, SanDisk will be fixing this issue with an upcoming firmware upgrade.

For what it’s worth, on my player, when the player is charging, the battery icon on the Clip+'s display shows the battery filling up from its current charge level to the full point; seemingly when the battery is fully charged, the battery icon switches to showing the battery being filled up from a totally empty state to the full point (rather than, more traditionally, simply showing a steady full battery icon).  

Welcome, and enjoy your Clip+!

Thank you!

I’m not the only one then, cool!