Bass audio enhancement............

I wonder,Will Sansa ever release separate audio enhancements,like a “clear Bass” feature similar to the Sony’s walkman? I wonder this because whenever I’m listening to my e200v2,the sound seems to be missing a kind of warmth…

Just wanted to add my support to this comment/request.  I also have a walkman and whilst I love my Sansa e280 the sound quality is not up to that of the Sony with its DSEE and clear bass - come on Sansa - [my brother tells me there was some form of audio enhancement in his old e100 machine, so what about something for the e200 and the fuze].   The Sansa is superb but it could be so much better so easily - surely this can’t be too much to ask from SanDisk.  A normalizer would also be nice to see - this is also a standard on the Sony and is even availiable on my nano!!!  Sansa offers so much so why not keep ahead… 

The Sansa e-series have 5 band graphic equalizers. That’s a whole lot more flexible than just a “bass-booster”. You can “color” the music any way you want.