Backward and forward buttons issue after updating the .26 firmware

Seems my backward and forward >> button of my Fuze have some issue. It’s happening after I updated 02.26 firmware. When I press the buttons for navigating or to backwarding/forwarding the music, sometimes my Fuze responses the button pressed as double pressed even I just press the button just once. I noticed that sometimes when I hold the button for fast forwarding/backwarding the music, the Fuze will skip the music to the next track when I release the button. Is it one of the firmware bugs or a hardware issue?

@appletree wrote:
Seems my backward and forward >> button of my Fuze have some issue. It’s happening after I updated 02.26 firmware. When I press the buttons for navigating or to backwarding/forwarding the music, sometimes my Fuze responses the button pressed as double pressed even I just press the button just once. I noticed that sometimes when I hold the button for fast forwarding/backwarding the music, the Fuze will skip the music to the next track when I release the button. Is it one of the firmware bugs or a hardware issue?

I havent noticed this… I would give it another day or so and i nobody comes out and says that it happens for them I would try reinstalling the firmware and see if that helps. If not roll the firmware back to the old one and see if that makes it better. If you see that the arrows react the same way you know the hardware is to blame, but if your arrows act normal after you roll it back you know its a bug. What ever you find let us know.

I just re-installing .26 firmware, seems the buttons work better. But I think I have to make sure for 1 day of usage before I decide it is the solution.