Backlight Question

I’ve noticed that with the latest firmware, when the backlight is off & you press the arrow or volume buttons, the action will occur without pressing the button a 2nd time. So I’m just wondering… what about the center button? Will it still go to the menu, & if so, will my music stop? I haven’t tried it yet, but I’m kind of afraid to for that reason.

good observation. i tried doing that, it won’t go to the menu and it won’t stop either. it will just display the song in playback mode. i also noticed that if you leave it on the main menu while in playback mode, it will eventually go back to displaying the song that its playing. i don’t know if i got your point, just wanna share something.

I think you’ve answered my question, thanx. Sometimes, I just want to turn on the backlight to check the battery meter. It’s not good to let it discharge too deeply, so when it gets below 50% it’s best to keep an eye on it. When it reaches 25%, I recharge it.

@clipm0j0 wrote:

good observation. i tried doing that, it won’t go to the menu and it won’t stop either. it will just display the song in playback mode. i also noticed that if you leave it on the main menu while in playback mode, it will eventually go back to displaying the song that its playing. i don’t know if i got your point, just wanna share something.