Audible Newbie: external card issue

I can’t seem to get the Audible manager to write to my external 4gb Micro card – Conversion manager writes just fine, and Audible will write to the onboard memory just fine (well almost…:wink:)

BTW, does the Fuze recognize music spread across the 2 sources (onboard 2gb/external 4gb) seamlessly?

Thanks!

Open the Audible Manager and select Check For Updates.

The latest Audible client will automatically install over the current installation, repairing the Manager.

Be sure to download the SanDisk Digital Players plugin too.

Your µSD card will then be available.

µsansa

@starfleet wrote:

BTW, does the Fuze recognize music spread across the 2 sources (onboard 2gb/external 4gb) seamlessly?

Yes.

Thanks for the suggestions – but still no luck.  I keep getting the “failed to transfer – please abort” message in Audible manager.  The player does see the songs I dumped onto the ext card, but just for housekeeping purposes, am I supposed to put the music in a particular (or new) folder on the ext card?

Update the firmware in your Fuze to the latest build.  

Previously, one of the glitches with the update was discovered with Audible.  The latest versions will work fine.

To update your Fuze (I hope you have updated the Audible Manager), see the Firmware thread.

Lastly, test your MTP connection.  Plug in, and check that you can transfer files to the mounted µSD card; simply try any music file.

Files transferred to the µSD card will show up together with the internal memory, on the display of the Fuze- they will show a little card logo in the listing, when at the lowest “songs” level.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy: