Asthetic Improvements of the Clip/Clip+'s AND Fuze's Display

-For the Clip and Clip+, Playback display would look a lot neater if it was “Song - Album” with a space between the dash and the tags instead of the current “Song-Album”. This also needs to be fixed at the bottom of the Fuze’s display when browsing other menus too.

• Fixing the track tag problem from “xx” to “x/x”. When going to the track info menu, I hate seeing my track tags saying something like “18” rather than the proper tag which is supposed to be “1/8”.

• Adding more track info such as Year, Composer, Publisher, etc. in the track info menu.

-Center button functionality so that you can access track info by pressing the center button, being able to scroll through the info and then pressing the center button to view other visualizations.

These are probably very simple implementations that are also probably very feasable, and yet nobody cares?

All good suggestions, in my opinion.

Don’t know as I’d need all that track info though. :smiley:

Center Button functionality should be exapnded to include LOTS of shortcuts.

Why companies don’t understand people want to CUSOTMIZE is beyond me.

Peregrine wrote:

Someone’s typing too fast…:wink:

@marvin_martian wrote:

@peregrine wrote:

Someone’s typing too fast…:wink:

Lol but hey, he’s got a point :wink:

Why hasn’t at least the - thing been fixed yet? How hard can it be to add a space to that format?

Still nothing?

clip and clip+ are both mature products that are not likely going to get another firmware update. look at the last released update for each. I wouldnt hold your breath waiting on any update for these players. 

Ah, say it ain’t so! While they may be “mature” products, they’re also best sellers and best in breed (at least until a next generation product might come out)!

@drlucky wrote:

clip and clip+ are both mature products that are not likely going to get another firmware update. look at the last released update for each. I wouldnt hold your breath waiting on any update for these players. 

When do you think we could expect a new line of players?