[ask] Problem with glitchs during playback after firmware upgrade

Guys, my sansa fuze has some glitchs during music playback, the glitchs occur only when I scroll the library during music playback, this problem appears after I upgrade to the latest firmware using sansa updater utility, at first I thought it’s a hardware problem, but after I try reflashing with rockbox firmware, suprisingly enough, in rockbox, the music playback is smooth and glitch free, even when I scrolled the library during music playback                                                                                                                                                                         It’s there any way to get around this ?                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Thanks

Update:there are some glitches too in rockbox, but very small and not so often as the original firmware, is my player defective ?                                                                                                                             The weird thing is only I can hear them, not my friends, when it’s still on the old firmware, I don’t hear these glitches, is it possible to revert to the old firmware ?

Which version of the Fuze do you have? You could try downloading the firmware again, and installing it manually. The firmware in your player might be corrupted. I have a V1 Fuze and have never had the problem you are experiencing.

Where can I find the old firmware ?

@paleskin wrote:
Where can I find the old firmware ?

Have you tried using the Search function? It’s a great tool to use when you’re looking for something here, and it only takes a few seconds compared to waiting for hours or days for someone to reply.