Appreciation

It seems that most posts are on what more is needed, what is wrong with My Sandisk, etc.

However, this is a note to say that I really like the operation of my Clip +.  My drive is 40 miles each way and it is a delight to have and use.

I am not in this industry and do not have any association with Sandisk; I just use my player a lot and really like it.

That’s it.

I hope that Sandisk pushes this to their employees, they are the ones that made it happen.

Cheers!

Burroughs wrote:

It seems that most posts are on what more is needed, what is wrong with My Sandisk, etc.

However, this is a note to say that I really like the operation of my Clip +.  My drive is 40 miles each way and it is a delight to have and use.

I am not in this industry and do not have any association with Sandisk; I just use my player a lot and really like it.

That’s it.

I hope that Sandisk pushes this to their employees, they are the ones that made it happen.

Cheers!

Glad you enjoy it! I use mine every day, it’s a great little device.:smiley:

Seems like a good idea - I’d also like to add my note of appreciation, it’s easy to get bogged down in these forums by what people don’t like, don’t understand or feel is wrong, but overall it’s a lovely little device with really nice sound and features, so thanks Sansa :slight_smile: