My Media Converter worked wonderfully and seamlessly with Vista and the codecs I previously had installed with WMP 11.
Over the last month, I made two changes to my computer. The first was installing Corel Videostudio X2. (Corel makes this SanDisk application, so I doubt the conflict is there). I also upgraded to Windows 7 with the new Windows Media Player. I did an upgrade, not a fresh install. So my old codecs are still there.
Now the converter gets stuck at 0%. I tried uninstalling Videostudio, but no luck. It’s weird, because the videos play just fine in the preview window of the Sansa Media Converter.
I may do a fresh install of 7 at some point, but for now I’m transferring videos to be converted to my old XP computer, but that’s annoying and slow.