We are excited to announce that you can now receive Virtual Badges for your activity on the SanDisk Communities! This addition to the SanDisk community is geared to make the community more interactive and valuable to you. For those unfamiliar with the SanDisk community, it’s a place to go with technical questions and to keep up on product enhancements and or announcements. Now you will receive Virtual Badges for your activity and some of these Virtual Badges may come with SanDisk merchandise or SanDisk products and more!
The SanDisk community will award Virtual Badges based off the following 5 areas of activity
- Authoring and Accepted Solution
- Receiving Kudos
- Giving Kudos
- Tagging Posts
- Posting Replies
Virtual Badges are available for completing actions in each of the following categories; each category contains 5 levels of badges
- Authoring an Accepted Solution - You will receive badges for the 1st, 25th, 50th, 100th, and 250th Accepted Solutions Authored
- Receiving Kudos - You will receive badges for the 1st, 25th, 50th, 100th, and 250th Kudos received
- Giving Kudos - You will receive badges for the 1st, 25th, 50th, 100th, and 250th Kudos given
- Tagging Posts - You will receive badges for the 1st, 25th, 50th, 100th, and 250th tagged post
- Posting Replies - You will receive badges for the 1st, 25th, 50th, 100th, and 250th posted reply
For the categories, Authoring an Accepted solution and Receiving Kudos, the 50th, 100th, and 250th level virtual badges also come with a choice of thank you gifts such as SanDisk merchandise or SanDisk Products and more!
Now let’s take care of some rules:
- Only one account per user is allowed. A single user with multiple accounts will no longer have access to the SanDisk Forums.
- Posting topics so you can answer them is not allowed and will result in a warning and potentially removal of all Virtual Badges
- All SanDisk Community Rules and terms and conditions apply to the Virtual Badges and may be updated, modified, or revised in SanDisk’s sole discretion.
Don’t forget the legal stuff!
SanDisk reserves the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend this or any part of this program at any time. SanDisk reserves the right to prohibit you and the any other user from participating in the program, including restricting access to the SanDisk Forums (and remove all Virtual Badges previously provided) if, at its sole discretion, SanDisk finds that you are tampering or interfering with the proper operation of the program or if you repeatedly show a disregard for, or attempt to circumvent, these terms, the SanDisk Forums Terms of Service or Forum Rules.
Now that’s out of the way, we hope the addition of Virtual Badges to the SanDisk community will be a fun and useful feature that will help drive interaction and increase the overall value for our community members.
SanDisk would like to thank all community members for their contributions!
SanDisk Community Admin team