Am I the only one who uses these forums?

Am I the only one who uses these forums?

Yes…

You ask a stupid question, you get a stupid answer…:smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy: :smileyvery-happy:

No seriously, I seem to be the only person who is writing anything on here.

@slimmyshady wrote:

Ok…I don’t know where you are located, but here in the US it’s Holiday week and today is New Year’s Eve; a big partying/celebrating day and evening.  A lot of people have more important things to do during this Holiday season than to frequent message boards.  Traffic will probably pick up once everybody has sobered up from their celebrating…

@fuze_owner_gb wrote:

@slimmyshady wrote:

Ok…I don’t know where you are located, but here in the US it’s Holiday week and today is New Year’s Eve; a big partying/celebrating day and evening.  A lot of people have more important things to do during this Holiday season than to frequent message boards.  Traffic will probably pick up once everybody has sobered up from their celebrating…

Oh, I don’t know. There’s been a lot of posts here after Christmas as people open up their newly-gotten toys.

This morning there were 22 new posts in the Fuze+ board and 44 in the Clip/Clip+ board. I know they’re not all from you, slimmy. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: On second look . . . maybe they are all from you! :smileyvery-happy:

aha sheeet, ya got me!