All-in-One Problem

I just recently bought an Image Mate All-in-One card reader/writer and when I plugged it in noting shows so, I went into my Computer and found it shows as five different removable disks? They show as Removable Disk (G). (H), (I), and (J). What’s the deal with that? When you click on any of them a box comes up and says, "Please insert disk into Removable Disk(G)…if that’s the one I chose.

How do I know which one is for what…an SD card or a CF card?

:smiley:   Hi ColColt,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

Mmm… Please try the following:

Insert in Image Mate All-in-One, a SD card, and see that icon appears, and then you identify.

-   Insert in Image Mate All-in-One, a CF card, and see that icon appears, and then you identify.

-   And so… There is no problem!

Enjoy!

Regards, Alfred.                                                                 (Google translated)

Problem is there is no icon…all of a sudden my all-in-one was not recognized in MY PC…It is also recognized in Devices as 5 drives, none of which will open anything except a box which says insert disc. The existence of the “working properly” all-in-one is nowhere to be found. Help anyone.

:smiley:   Hi Gorky,

Dear member of SanDisk Community, welcome.

Please, try the following:

-   Insert in Image Mate All-in-One a card, and then plug in another port of the PC, and see what happens.

Try Image Mate All-in-One with a card in another PC, and see what happens.

Try Image Mate All-in-One with a card in a laptop, and see what happens.

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                            (Google translated)

None of that worked…still no recognition with any cards in any computer…not making sense. Bought a new card, formatted it, and voila…sudden recognition… It was as  tho the Sandisk(a new one) got programmed to not appear. Never seen anything quite like this. Also left the one laptop off for quite a while, as in, you know, “turn your computer off then back on.”. Too many variables…but very weird.

:smiley:   Hi Gorky,

Friend, yes, is very weird, something is wrong…

Please, you can consult the experts, here: Support Team: http://kb.sandisk.com/app/ask/

Luck, and then you tell us, what happened, please.

Regards, Alfred.                                                            (Google translated)

Hi Gorky, any updates on this for you yet? I was wondering if any of the steps worked for you.