Adding Videos With Windows Media Player

hi tape worm, im hoping you can help me, im just wondering why i can sinc videos to my sansa fuse 8gb from windows media player 11, is there a certain type of video i can only sinc? if so, how do i know which one? i hope you understand my question, if i didnt ask it right, please just tell me cause im new to this adding video stuff, thank you …kittykatt67

Moved this post from the FAQ forum      -µsansa

Message Edited by microsansa on 02-22-2009 09:59 PM

@kittykatt67 wrote:
hi tape worm, im hoping you can help me, im just wondering why i can sinc videos to my sansa fuse 8gb from windows media player 11, is there a certain type of video i can only sinc? if so, how do i know which one? i hope you understand my question, if i didnt ask it right, please just tell me cause im new to this adding video stuff, thank you …kittykatt67

Microsansa is this your doing? I responded to this and It said it was deleted and then it appeared in the FAQ and I responded there and now its back. I am getting so Confused, Are we playing Musical Threads?If so I got a song we can use.

Yep, my fault.  The board pulled the entrie thread instead of the reply.  You got caught in the retransfer, hehe.

This looks better!

µ

It happens. Thought maybe you had invented a new game.

@kittykatt67 wrote:

Basically you have to use SMC. The Fuze takes a very spesific file type and size. There are other ways to get video on but SMC is simplest.

Hey,

conversionbox can you please tell me the other ways of transferring videos onto the fuze?

Thanks,

SR 

You can use Rhapsody, or you can download a converter and use it to make the video to the specs that work on the Fuze. Use the search feature to find the specs. And there is always SMC.

Yes there is SMC but dont you get an error message?

Nope! Or at least I never have. What error message?

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 02-23-2009 11:58 PM