accumulator load questions

millitaryman69 wrote:

hi,i charge on my pc usb should be enought power or not?  but the battery should not be empty when it was full before!

do no body hear about the battery problems?

@Conversionboxthx for explaining…i did not see it is the secound site^^

i call sundisk and they say i have to charge on the backside of my pc and not use the front usb what i did^^

but he cant tell me if i can use my kamera 220volt usb charger (it has 4,2volt and 400mah) the support realy dont know anything! strange guy^^

wha has my usb on my pc on the front less power but on the backsind more? i connekt the usb also whit the motherboard where it stay usb 1 and usb 2

Message Edited by millitaryman69 on 12-11-2009 09:30 AM

The battery looking full may have been False, the battery on the screen is not exactly the most reliable way of telling. The other thing to think about is if you left it plugged in all night and the computer went to sleep then there probably wasn’t power to the USB port, which would mean the player was on all night. If it was the first time you had the player on, sometimes they look full but the charge is weak, and is just enough for you to get the player on and start playing with it a little, before charging. 

He cant tell you that because if he said “Yes it will work” and then something happened to your player because of that you could blame him, so he cant say one or the other.

The USB ports on the back of your computer are designed with a little more power because they are often used to power things like mice and other things of that nature. The USB ports on the front are usually used for input devices, like USB Storage Drives, which require less power. What you may notice is that the front ports work fine for loading the player but they just cant get it charged. (Thats how mine is). 

ok thanks!

i charge now again by backside and will see tomorrow or the day after tomorrow how it works :wink:

if not i think i will buy the PHILIPS   MP3-Player GoGear ViBE SA1VBE04K maybe it will wort better if i still have problems whit the clip :wink:

Please see above as to charger requirements (already answered):  5 V and around 500 mA (a bit less amperage will be fine).  It is possible that the voltage of the charger you have is insufficient–it is not 5 V or all that close.  I would get a charger more on spec; they are not all that expensive.

Please see above as to charger requirements (already answered):  5 V and around 500 mA (a bit less amperage will be fine).  It is possible that the voltage of the charger you have is insufficient–it is not 5 V or all that close.  I would get a charger more on spec; they are not all that expensive.

Your question about charging also was answered:  do it for a few more nights, this may have been a 1-time issue.  And make sure that your Clip really is off when you are not using it (and the screen is not just turned off but the player still playing–that can easily happen). 

hello thanks :wink:

it was not  a 1-time issue it was because it is true that the front usb has not so much power than the back since i loadet on the backsiede of my pc all is ok :wink:

Great to hear–hope it continues that way!

me too :wink: …on the 18.12.09 i go in holiday and i hope i have much funn whit this little thing :wink:

thanks to all for answering and explaining! :slight_smile: