Accessories

I am new to the Sansa world and my question is reguarding accessories.  I can find many that are compatible with c-200 and e-300 etc.  Are these compatible with the Sansa Connect.  I am specifically looking into a docking station such as

SanDisk Sansa Base Station

Model #: SDK   SDAMXBSTA75

Any knowledge would be appreciated.

Larry

I would also like to know if this will work with the Sansa Connect

Maximo SAN-360 FM Transmitter & Charger

I have base station SDAMX-BST that I am using with the connect.  I comes with a remote control, charges the Connect while in the base, connects to my USB, and also to my home theatre.

Thank you… I am ordering two now.  One for each daughter.

Based on your recommendation I purchased two base stations.  Neither remote works on the Sansa Connect.  Neither one charges the Connect (unless I have my laptop USB plugged in).  Can you tell me how and what functions work for you please.  You can email me direct at larrypage@sc.rr.com.

Larry

The Sansa Base station is not fully compatible with the Sansa Connect. The Base Station is shown at http://www.sandisk.com/Products/Item(2180)-SDAMX-BST-Sansa_Base_Station.aspx

It lists as compatible with Sansa c-Series 200 and above and e-Series 200 and above MP3 Players. However, Sansa Connect does not fall into any of these categories.