Accepted Solutions

The accepted solutions feature helps communities identify content that solves 
users’ problems and makes interesting material more prominent and easy to access. 
Community members who post questions or moderators can designate one of the 
replies as an accepted solution. 

Once a solution is accepted, the original message is marked as solved and the reply 

is marked as a solution. An icon on the question takes users directly to the solution. 
If authors or moderators see an even better solution, they can revoke the first choice 
and designate another message as the solution. And users who post the answers to 
their own questions can mark those answers as accepted. 

Accepted Solutions is a great way to highlight useful content and elevate these 

answers in search results.

when i put movies on the sansa video converter it convests the video without the movie just the sound

Good idea

what if this forum hasn’t provided any solutions though ?

it’s just a place for Sandisk to park customers until they go away isn’t it ?

@saywot wrote:

Good idea

what if this forum hasn’t provided any solutions though ?

it’s just a place for Sandisk to park customers until they go away isn’t it ?

Say what?

Just because there hasn’t been any solutions to your particular problem doesn’t mean that the entire forum doesn’t produce any.

Have you looked for any solutions or similar circumstances to your issue and in the appropriate board? Your first 2 posts were in the wrong board (c200 series), so it is no wonder you got not response. Your third post simply latched onto an existing one in the correct board, but gave no details about your particular situation, so that somebody might be able to help you, if so inclined.

Now we come to this post; another piggy-back onto a thread in the Announcements board. I can tell you for a fact that there are literally hundreds of “Accepted Sloutions” here! And all this from only 6 months of this feature being available here. So I must ask if you really have tried to find an answer, or if you’re basing the lack of response to your pleas solely on the improper placement and meager details of your posts to date.

You also have to realize the popularity of the model you’re having a problem with. Just look at the amount of posts in a particular board to get an indication of the traffic there. For example, the e200 series has over 28,000 posts; the Fuze board has almost 24,000; and the MP3 Legacy board, that encompasses your c150 player? A meager 700 posts! So the chances of you finding an answer here are reduced significantly and whatever responses you may get are likely to take longer to come in. You’ve also only been a registered member for less than 1 day, so you must excercise some patience. This isn’t a live chat room after all.

There are many people here on the forum willing to share their knowledge expertise and experience with you and attempt to help you to figure out your dilemma. That doesn’t mean they will do it for you, nor can they even begin to help if (a.) they never see your request because it’s not located where they might see it in the appropriate board and, (b.) you don’t give enough details to allow for a proper diagnosis or educated guess as to what might be the problem so a suggestion can be given.

If you only make a half-hearted attempt at asking for help, you can probably guess what type of response you’re likely to recieve. Yep, about the same. :wink:

Your post does not explain how to accept a solution.  I don’t see any solution icon or menu items under options to do so.  If I accept a solution will that take me off the thread subscription.  I’m still getting notifications way past my particular post and I want to discontinue that.  Under my profile I see no subscriptions but at the bottom of the Welcome page it lists my subcriptions and there it is with type thread.  I’m sorry but I am a newbie and I can’t see to find a post or help that addresses this further.

a

Message Edited by rracoon on 04-16-2009 10:13 AM

OK, I found and deleted the thread finally.  But still don’t see how to accept a solution.

a

Each post in reply to your original post should have a box over to the right with something like:  Accept as solution?

You only get to pick a solution if yours was the first post in the thread.

My sandisk e280r player will not do anything but show blue light. There’s nothing on the screen and it won’t show it’s connected to the computer. Can someone tell me what to do. I purchased it at the dallas market hall I believe a refurbished one. It hasn’t work since I purchased it. Some advice please!  

@gaurav123 wrote:
My sandisk e280r player will not do anything but show blue light. There’s nothing on the screen and it won’t show it’s connected to the computer. Can someone tell me what to do. I purchased it at the dallas market hall I believe a refurbished one. It hasn’t work since I purchased it. Some advice please!  

First of all, you should post on the correct board (in this case, the e200R board. It’s located on the same list you found this board on.)

Secondly, search the board for other topics related to the same problem, and try any solutions others have posted.

Finally, if you can’t find a topic with a similar problem, create a new topic. Don’t post your question in a topic completely unrelated to your problem.