a bigger fuze, 8gb too small...

does anyone know if sandisk will release any players with a larger capacity in the near future? I have an 8gb fuze that I am delighted with.

I am rather against iPod, and want to stick with the sandisk fuze, and ideally have all my music on the player (circa 50gb).

Message Edited by andrewaaa5 on 06-17-2009 12:13 AM

Message Edited by andrewaaa5 on 06-17-2009 12:14 AM

@andrewaaa5 wrote:

does anyone know if sandisk will release any players with a larger capacity in the near future? I have an 8gb fuze that I am delighted with.

I am rather against iPod, and want to stick with the sandisk fuze, and ideally have all my music on the player (circa 50gb).

Message Edited by andrewaaa5 on 06-17-2009 12:13 AM

Message Edited by andrewaaa5 on 06-17-2009 12:14 AM

At this point, you’re stuck buying multiple microsdhc cards, if you are inclined to carry your whole collection with you. Currently the largest is 16GB.

And it’s suppose to support up the 32gb.  Not quite 50, but close.  And if you wanted you could have each card for different times or tastes.  One for relaxing, one for driving, etc.  Yes that requires swaping them out. You could just put your favorite music on the Fuze internal and the remainder on the cards.

Of course with cards you have unlimited amount of space to put music.  So you can have more then 50gb on various cards.  No, not all on the same as others would also like, but you can have more room then any ipod ever had.

Plus you can use cards for various things.

I use one for podcasts and audio books.

A lot for movies (so I dont’ have to reconvert them)

Just got an 8gb for more music and only music (still working on filling that up).