600 pound woman wants to be 1,000 pounds

@fuze_owner-GB

What, you don’t like candy apple red?!?

Psst, don’t tell nobody, but I’m partial to dark royal blue meself. My first bike was that color, until a pickup turned it into a pretzel. Sadly, with me on it at the time.

Hmm, I feel an urge to rant coming on… must… desist… PAPER BAG! LEMME HAVE A PAPER BAG! breathe… must breathe… <sounds of heavy breathing emanating from behind LCD> nono not watching a pr0no show hahahah… that’s not until 4pm anyways.

Can’t talk about no politics either. Practically a verbal cripple now. Sob.

Starting another thread for the bike stuff.

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 06:00 PM

Just a casual observation, about this forum in general…

There are a lot of people here that are wealthy in terms of technical knowlege, but are poverty stricken when it comes to the human condition.

@tomjensen wrote:

@14124all wrote:
701/2 SS 350 4 speed Camaro. Mt first car! I bought it in 1974. Currently is back-halved with full cage and tubbed (Pro Street). Has a 1969 L88 427 open chambered big block in it with a fully manual TH400 trans and narrowed 12bolt 5.38 geared rearend.

<staring blankly>

I have a Honda Civic. It runs on unleaded gas. I think it has 4 cylinders.

The tire on the back has got a slow leak.

LOL! Yes, us gearheads speak in a foreign language!

Oops! - Sorry! Back to our regularly scheduled program - 600 Pound Woman.

What does she eat? Hogslop?

When she hits 1000 lbs they can display her in a zoo!

What a fool, she needs to reverse her direction of thinking.

@14124all wrote:

Oops! - Sorry! Back to our regularly scheduled program - 600 Pound Woman.

What does she eat? Hogslop?

When she hits 1000 lbs they can display her in a zoo!

What a fool, she needs to reverse her direction of thinking.

Et tu brute?

I hope that most of you realize that all of my postings in this thread were tongue and cheek.  I can completely understand if you are disqusted by an individual that wants to gain weight.  But as a volunteer at my local hospital, I specialize in visiting people that are weight challenged.  Their biggest challenge isn’t the weight, but their mental attitude.

Hey, at least she has a goal! :stuck_out_tongue:

Message Edited by TomJensen on 05-03-2010 05:59 PM

@tomjensen wrote:
@fuze_owner_gb

For the people you work with, they understand that overeating is a problem. Here, overeating–let’s call it what it is, gluttony–is a badge of honor, a means to an end of gaining one’s 15 minutes of fame.

People do all sorts of dumb things to get on TV, or here, to get into some record book. Here’s another Darwin Award winner:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100323/ap_on_en_tv/us_serial_shoplifters

I’m empathetic toward people facing issues. The mentioned woman isn’t one of them. I do think people have a right to do whatever they want, as long as I don’t have to pay for their stupidity or foolishness. Rest assured that that will be the case for this woman.

Can’t say that I agree with your analysis, but that’s cool…because this topic is getting too heavy (no pun intended) for me anyway.   Now, if we were at the corner pub, and could raise many pints together, we could have a great discussion.

But my days of long-winded banter back and forth on message boards are long behind me.  

I’m headed off to do what is really important…make some music!

She was on Entertainment Tonight (no not really “entertainment” but something to watch when I flip channels).  I missed one interview but the last one she said she eats healthy.  Um.  I don’t know how she can eat healthy and gain weight that easily.  How many vegetables can you eat to gain a pound?  I don’t remember what she said she ate, I may have changed the channel.  Oh she said something about how she didn’t want her daughter to be overweight or as big as her.  Yea, like we don’t learn from our moms.  Or go in the complete opposite direction (again learning from our moms).  Maybe her daughter (who looked about 4) is smarter then that.

Message Edited by Dalaug234 on 03-25-2010 05:02 PM