4GB Sansa

Ok so here is the deal

One night i was sitting there and i was bored so i pulled out my sansa clip to listen to music and the ring around the contols lit  up but the screen show an image like this

And all those bars  just random bars just pop up and then fade away slowly but the sound still works and i can press buttons and it will change the song when i press it.

Then it tried charging it to see if it worked and it got crazy hot and the computer didnt recognize it and now it doesnt work at all… i have had this for about a month or 2 so i have no idea what is going on

PLease help

@pheonix wrote:

Ok so here is the deal

One night i was sitting there and i was bored so i pulled out my sansa clip to listen to music and the ring around the contols lit  up but the screen show an image like this

And all those bars  just random bars just pop up and then fade away slowly but the sound still works and i can press buttons and it will change the song when i press it.

Then it tried charging it to see if it worked and it got crazy hot and the computer didnt recognize it and now it doesnt work at all… i have had this for about a month or 2 so i have no idea what is going on

PLease help

Take it back if you can or Call Sandisk about an RMA, it sounds defective.