2MB Micro SD used in Fuze 2GB for downloading videos

I have a Sansa Fuze 2MB MP3 player. I have a 2MP SanDisk Micro SD. I can’t down load videos onto this card. When I use the Sansa Mediua Converter, The picture of the MP3 player has a dotted line around it and there is a picture of the micro disk. Wen I go to download with the disk in the MP3, I recive the following error message " Not enough space for music DB, delete 90MB". I can’t do anything with the player until I deleate files from the "F’ drive. I have had no problems adding videos to the player itself, thats all it contains. Can someone tell me how I can add videos to the card while it is in the MP3 player?  If  can’t download through the MP3 player, can I get an adapter for the micro card to be used in my PC for download? Thanks for the help.

cont… That should be a 2GB Mirco SD card.

@groundhog100 wrote:
I have a Sansa Fuze 2MB MP3 player. I have a 2MP SanDisk Micro SD. I can’t down load videos onto this card. When I use the Sansa Mediua Converter, The picture of the MP3 player has a dotted line around it and there is a picture of the micro disk. Wen I go to download with the disk in the MP3, I recive the following error message " Not enough space for music DB, delete 90MB". I can’t do anything with the player until I deleate files from the "F’ drive. I have had no problems adding videos to the player itself, thats all it contains. Can someone tell me how I can add videos to the card while it is in the MP3 player?  If  can’t download through the MP3 player, can I get an adapter for the micro card to be used in my PC for download? Thanks for the help.

When you open SMC do you click on the card? If you do then the “Dotted line” should be around the card. If not then you are not transfering to the card. So make sure you try this first. If this wont work then you have a larger issue. If you do get the file to sync to the card, and then you get that message you need to try to free up some space on the internal memory. How much of the internal memory is used? 

Edit: Adjustment for OP post #2 on card size.

Message Edited by Conversionbox on 02-06-2009 10:26 PM

Thanks for the info. I’ll try clicking on the card in SMC. I know my internal memory is full. I have already freed up some space.

@groundhog100 wrote:
Thanks for the info. I’ll try clicking on the card in SMC. I know my internal memory is full. I have already freed up some space.

Dont let the internal get full it causes all kinds of problems. I leave 200mb free in the internal of my 2 gig fuze.