2GB Clip on Woot Monday May 10

$17.99 shipped. Refurbed. These are available one day only. Go get 'em! www.woot.com

1.) Wouldn’t waste my time with only a 2GB player. Especially when they’re re-furbed.

2.) Wouldn’t buy the time of day from Woot. They specialize in crapola.

Sorry, Tapeworm, I’ve purchased some good items from Woot–you just have to know what you’re buying and have a need for it.  Some nice deals there.

And a 2GB Clip can be great, if that fits your need.  If you don’t mind adding music to your player more often, it can be just fine.  For me, personally, if the player doesn’t hold lots of GBs, there isn’t much difference between a 2GB and a 4GB player–I always would be going back to my MP3 library to load what I want to listen to. 

Miikerman wrote:

Sorry, Tapeworm, I’ve purchased some good items from Woot–you just have to know what you’re buying and have a need for it.  Some nice deals there.

And a 2GB Clip can be great, if that fits your need.

Glad you’ve had good luck with them. But you can always tell whenever they run one of these blow-out deals on Sansa mp3 players. Anywhere from a week to a month after the fact, this forum (and others) are deluged with complaints and problems with units that weren’t as re-furbed as they should have been.

I suppose a 2GB-sized player would be OK for a back-up or secondary unit, like just for using at the gym or for loading an audibook or 2 onto it, where you’re going to be changing the content out regularly, but for the small difference in price, I myself would rather go ‘large and in charge’. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yep–I’m waiting for an 80GB Clip+, to hold all my music.   :wink: