1 Video Question, 1 Suggestion

My question deals with the videos on the Sansa.  When I turn off my Sansa while playing a video, I turn it back on and it shows a screenshot-pause screen. Yet when I try to start the video, nothing happens…just the play and pause buttons change.

So I give up on playing the rest of the video and go to my music. As soon as I select a track, my Sansa freezes, then re-does the start-explosion graphic as if I turned it on again. After many trys, this finally fixes. Anyway to fix this?

Also, my suggestion is that when I turn off my Sansa, the volume resets to a middle level. I don’t like being scared and jumping when my volume levels are really high from the previous time I listened. I could do this before I turn off my Sansa, but sometimes I forget.

this has been discussed several times alreadyhere is just one of the threads regarding the issue. basically it is a known bug and sansa is aware. work around is not to shut down the fuze while a video is playing. exit the video to the main menu before shutting down.

I was unaware this had been discussed before. I looked through previous threads and couldn’t find that. Thanks for answering the question.

@nelsonman625 wrote:

Also, my suggestion is that when I turn off my Sansa, the volume resets to a middle level. I don’t like being scared and jumping when my volume levels are really high from the previous time I listened. I could do this before I turn off my Sansa, but sometimes I forget.

Oddly enough, the older Sansa players did do that, but people were not happy with it doing that either. Would be nice if they had an option setting to enable/disable such a function as well as include some way to pre-set a level of the users choice to start up at.

That would be an awesome function to have. Another catalyst that helped me think of this is because my friend has a Sansa View and it has that function with it. :confused: Hopefully that idea will become an actual feature.