Sansa Media Converter Build 4.256 & 4.263: Download Details and Release Notes

Overall,  I am pleased with my Fuze and the fact that Sansa seems to want to constantly improve/update their products, but I must say that SMC IS NOT user friendly at all. It is a royal pain in the tush. Frankly, it shouldn’t be such a pain to try load photos and you shouldn’t have to be a techie to do it. I struggled to get photos on my Fuze and after several hours of trying to figure it out, I was so frustrated I almost took the Fuze back. My 19 yr old can load his photos onto his Ipod in a couple of clicks. Is there not a way to make the SMC much more user friendly? I would never have known that I have to use another converter to convert movies to an SMC workable format had I not nosed around in the forums. I know nothing about Codecs, reformatting, etc and shouldn’t have to just to be able to put a movie or photo on my Fuze. On the next update, can Sansa simply focus making SMC  functional & user friendly - with actual clear & concise user instructions in the help category or a tutorial? You just really shouldn’t have to put out that much effort to use a product.