Re: Sansa Media Converter Build 4.256: Download Details and Release Notes

Slotmonsta, the download link, http://mp3support.sandisk.com/,  you provided does not exist, changed, or no longer exist. You should update your post or removed it entirely as it is misleading.

[ Edited ]

Forget the SMC.. I found something that actually works:

http://code.google.com/p/video4fuze/downloads/detail?name=video4fuze-0.6_installer.exe&can=2&q=

This program is called video4fuze and it converts videos and images to work with your Sansa Fuze. It's legit.

Message Edited by temp93 on 06-20-2010 10:23 PM

the link above is good!!!!...even for my 64 bit OS...the program is what we all need!!!..thanks man ur awsome!

Hey,

I'm having a problem with downloading the Sansa Media Converter itself. I have downloaded the Sansa Updater 1.211 and I have plugged in the c240. On the "updates" page I select the "Sansa Media Converter" and click "Download" in the bottom right corner. Although a bar of percentage appears under the name of the file it stays at 1% and a few seconds later displays an error message. Please advise.  

SanDisk Guru

Check your firewall; it might be blocking access to the server.

Tried that... Smiley Sad

Any other suggestions??

So how should I use Video4Fuse? (Sorry, posting my question twice, also in teh "Help" topic, but just want to finish this struggle with video conversion...)

I gave up with SMC.

Installed Video4Fuse.

Restarted computer.

Opened the program.

Chose the Input File and Output Folder (*everything the program suggested, but I think I might mistaken here...)

Pressed Convert button.

The funny black scremm appeared (funny for such anti-technical persons like me).

There were lots of strange data, but in the end of the list there were %%, and looked working.

But it stopped on 40%.

I tried severla times with severla files.

What could go wrong? Those lucky ones who liked Video4Fuse - please share your success step by step. Thanks in advance!

Highlighted

Re: Sansa Media Converter Build 4.256 & 4.263: Download Details and Release Notes

I just bought Media Converter , I'm unable to convert video files as the covert button is greyed out.What should I do?

SanDisk Guru

Re: Sansa Media Converter Build 4.256 & 4.263: Download Details and Release Notes

BobbyDee wrote:

I just bought Media Converter , I'm unable to convert video files as the covert button is greyed out.What should I do?

What Media Converter? The Sansa Media Converter is free.

And worth every penny.

This is absurd.  I am trying to get this device to work.  It does not play dragged and dropped files.  It requires pian in the sas software to run.  Note the disclaimer with "videos may not run" and the workaround to do one file at a time.  Sandisk.....  last time I buy.  Give me a product that works.