Issues

Up until a few months ago, Sansa Updater worked. I had a Sansa Fuze for four years, and just recently I purchased a Clip Zip. I noticed a few months ago that I was unable to open Sansa Updater, but brushed the problem off as being temporary. The past few days, I have been trying to get it to open in order to check for Firmware updates for the Clip Zip, but either it would do nothing, or say that I had no internet connection - which I do.

I figured I’d make an attempt to uninstall the program and reinstall it to see if that would work, but when I attempt to uninstall it, it says that the Updater is open in another program - which it isn’t - and that it cannot be uninstalled. Needless to say, I’m a bit frustrated.

I have a Toshiba Satellite that is currently running Windows 7. My antivirus protection program is Vipre.

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

Just update it manually in the link you will see on the end how to do that and this will be the latest version this way you dont need a software and as soon as you updated it you can delete the file on your computer:
http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/300/kw/Clip%20Firmware (you have to go to the first page from the forum what means ( 10) tere you will find all infos)