Highlighted
Accepted Solution

HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS ON SANSA FUZE - SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER

I DID IT ! YAY ! I AM ABLE TO CONVERT VIDEOS USING SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER! OK THIS IS WHAT I DID. I CALLED UP SANSA WHICH IS 1 800 SANSA. THEN I FOLLOWED ALL THE STEPS THEY TOLD ME TO DOWNLOAD AND DO. THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD IN ORDER TO CONVERT VIDEOS USING SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER AND UPLOADING THEM IN YOUR SANSA FUZE

- QUICKTIME 7 

-K LITE CODEC PACK

- DRIVERX9

-WINDOWS MEDIA PLAYER 10 OR 11

- SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER

IF YOU GET ALL OF THESE DOWNLOADED , YOUR SMC WILL SURELY WORK ;D

IF THIS STILL DOESNT HELP,  CALL UP 1-800 SANSA AND ASK FOR HELP ! :]

I WASN'T SATISFIED WITH SANSA PRODUCTS UNTIL NOW ! NOW I CAN UPLOAD MUSIC,PHOTOS, AND VIDEOS ONTO MY SANSA FUZE ! THIS THING IS WORTH THE MONEY ! (=

REMEMBER* YOU NEED ALL OF THOSE DOWNLOADED K !

Re: HOW TO UPLOAD VIDEOS ON SANSA FUZE - SANSA MEDIA CONVERTER

[ Edited ]
what is DRIVERX9 ??? I want to be able to put videos on my Sansa Fuze but i dont know what DRIVERX9 is so please answer A.S.A.P.
Message Edited by slyxr on 07-02-2008 09:43 PM

She doesn't read the dang forums anymore cuz she's all " satisfied " now so boo to us I guess!?!?!?!?!
Sansa Fuze 4gb w/ 6 2gb microSD cards and 4 8gb microSD cards and it all goes mobile in one big case lemme tell ya its just a really cool multi pocketed camera case theres a small pocket in the large bay that holds all the microSD cards in a secure pocket then the money clip/credit card wallet that holds all the necessary parts of my life, and right in the front the phone and car keys in a handy little outer pocket!!!

Lame-O Thats me Yep thats me!!!

ya, i installed all of these, it still won't work, honestly, I'm starting to get really p-d off with this thing!
SanDisk User

@slyxr: driverx9 may be directx9? I'm not sure about that one, but I've never heard of needing that to use video conversion

@metalguitarist: what part of the process are you stuck in? what kind of video files are you trying to convert? 

well i did what Angel said and *DANG all my problems with video conversions are gone.

I think my codecs were not up to date.

SanDisk User

Has anyone here  rip a DVD straight into an mp4 (thru DVDFab Platinum for example) that is Sansa-playable? if so what setting would one use? Platinum does not have an option for a Fuze player. They have it for mp4s for Ipods, PSP3, etc. though.

Also do I have to use SMC to transfer the video file if I am able to get a playable mp4 straight from a DVD Ripper? or can I just drop it into the Fuze's Video folder in Explorer?

Thanks. 

i really can't download my videos on the sansa..... i tried first with rapsody but while trasfering the file it got stuck at 30% and now with Sansa Media Converter it gets stuck at 49%.......... someone please help me Smiley Sad

Yes i think sly is right. Sorry about that. Its directx9. I don't know why we need it though :/ My videos, photos, and music works fine! As long as you have all the stuff you need to download, it should work! Honestly! If not, call them up! 1-800-Sansa. :]

the option to convert doesn't even appear. how is that fixed? it just stays grayed out when i have a video to be converted....even when the Fuze isn't connected, it still doens't work....