[Firmware] Sansa View Firmware 1.03.02 Download

I’m not playing anymore.

I’m tired of all the ■■■■ we have to put up with from this company.  I’m gonna do my best to make it hard for them to sell the rest of their view inventory.  I have posted this reveiw on walmart.com and bestbuy.com and I will be hitting up more sites as the day progresses.  If they don’t want to help out the view community then I don’t want them seling view to unsuspecting consumers.

Help stop the view from being sold anywhere!

REVIEW:

Sandisk’s achievement with this player was phenomenal when it first came out.  The hype and sandisk’s past support made it one of the best alternative players for people who didnt want to be considered an ipod wannabe.

What they failed to do was actually follow through with any type of support.  They passed three failed firmware updates that actually degraded the player more than helped it and honestly EVERYONE that uses their sansa uses the original firmware because it has better stability than the latest version.

Requests to Sandisk fall upon deaf ears as they seemed to have moved on to the fuze and other MP3 players.

If you want a buggy MP3 player pick this one up.  If you want a good MP3 player find one that a manufacturer supports.

If you want to know the details just go on the sandisk sansa view forums. I guarantee in two posts you will NOT want to pick up this item.