[Firmware] Sansa View Firmware 1.03.02 Download

i agree seriously… i was gonna go with an ipod but my friends sansa looks nice and then i looked up the different modules when i came across the view at first it seamed like the perfect mp3 player for me but when it came the battery was completely dead and when i charged it until it said 100% battery power it lasted for only 4 or 5 hours so i thought it was just my battery and i was gonna just get a new one but then i read online about alot of people having the same problem as me… then i found out it was the firmware version i had and thought ok ill just update it…i found the update…downloaded it…it seemed really nice…then a few hours later battery dead and i went on my computer to see the battery power 45% and the view wouldnt turn on…so i thought ill just downgrade but when i was reading about all the bugs of the earlier version i thougth theres no way im gonna do that…now im hearing that there might not be a new update AND IM STARTING TO GET REALLY P.O’D AND SANDISK WHY DONT THEY JUST MAKE A NEW FIRMWARE THAT MEATS EVERYONES DEMANDS THAT WILL MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY INSTEAD OF JUST BAGGING IT WHAT KIND OF CUSTOMER SERVICE IS THAT… so im just thinking about saving up and getting an ipod or something else but i dont think im gonna try the fuze cause i dont want the same thing to happen twice or i can just wate and see if there is a new update(i dought it) and stick with my view.