memory gets bigger, but speed starts to age....wth

this is just stupid…

i have a 2gb sandisk memory stick pro duo for my psp. i have psn data games, mp3s, pics, decent quality videos, blah blah blah. the stick needs good transfer speeds…my 2gb does 5mbps, works just fine.

go buy a 8gb sandisk(i only buy real, not fake from a trusted store in town). im happy, do a lil dance, make a directory thats 8gb worth and start the transfer…with speeds of 1-2mbps…wow. no biggie, all the data gets there and i can use it. go to boot up kingdom hearts, watch the intro since i havent played it yet and woooooooo, super choppy-dj-scratching-remix-game starts. 1-2sec of FMV, 1sec of pause for what reminds me of a 2x cdrom from '95…

sandisk…

how dare you sell a product that should be of EQUAL QUALITY as my 2gb stick that you made 2-3 years ago. if you wanna make a cheap stick, cool, do it. call it the sandisk 8gb memory stick duo LC(low capacity), but to market a ■■■■ stick that cant keep up with a main supporting product(psp) is retarded. for an extra $5 i traded in your P.o.S. for Lexar’s 8gb HIGH CAPACITY(5mbps) sick, least they didnt downgrade their product.