Site Suggestion

Find a forum moderator… (Fuze+ forum section)

207 topics created by a new user in 4 days

Creating a topic / promoting about online drug sales.

I’m shocked at how long this guys ■■■■ has gone unanswered by staff

What the hell is going on around here ?

@xpmule wrote:

Find a forum moderator… (Fuze+ forum section)

207 topics created by a new user in 4 days

Creating a topic / promoting about online drug sales.

I’m shocked at how long this guys ■■■■ has gone unanswered by staff

What the hell is going on around here ?

I’ve been wondering the same thing…:confounded:

I have a feeling this is a automated spam-bot or macro that someone has written to do this. 1.) If you look at the members log-in, you see that this spammer is logged in multiple times and 2.) he’s hitting only one board (Fuze+). There’s some of the usual spamming going on in the other boards, but not the barrage we seen in this one.

Thanks goodness for that anyway! But since this has been going on for 5 days now, it’s obvious that “the powers that be” should be paying a bit more attention to their “house-keeping” duties. :stuck_out_tongue:

weather it’s a bot or not doesent matter. Where are the mod’s to take care of this?

It’s being taken care of as we speak. All the spam posts in the Fuze+ board have been deleted. There’s still 5 more from the character in the Fuze board yet to deal with though.

It’s been great weather this week.  In answer to the question, “where are they?”, I assume, at the beach . . . .    ;)

Problem addressed & fixed this morning.

@tapeworm wrote:

Problem addressed & fixed this morning.

Perhaps there should be a system to auto-flag new users for potential moderation when they post a boatload of messages within a short time? I realize this could also flag valid users who are simply enthusiastic, but it would certainly help against spambots and the like, with no input needed from forum members.