Player with a full sized SDXC card slot?

How about some high capacity players? How about the ability to copy photos one at a time or in groups from the memory card to the player’s main memory? On vacation, one might use several memory cards in their camera, and want to back up the favorite images from all the cards to the player’s main memory. It would be even nicer if one could then write those favorite images to a new backup memory card from the player’s internal memory.

Any thought about a player with two or more full sized SDXC card slots? Some people want very large storage, and don’t want a hard drive based player.

If you have a (up to 32 GB) SDXC card in your player… wouldn’t that take away the point of pointing internal memory on the frikin player itself?

@sansapod wrote:

Uh… it’s fun to see how some people just ask stupid questions

And making fun of them is even better.

@sansapod wrote:

If you have a (up to 32 GB) SDXC card in your player… wouldn’t that take away the point of pointing internal memory on the frikin player itself?

Keep up the good work! But are you going to make fun of yourself now? :smileyvery-happy:

i don’t think that SDXC will be implemented till next year but i’m sure sandisk will be creating microSDXC.  The question is, will the current players support it in the future?

I wouldn’t think so - it’s a reason for upgrade after all…

@marqck wrote:
i don’t think that SDXC will be implemented till next year but i’m sure sandisk will be creating microSDXC.  The question is, will the current players support it in the future?

From what little I’ve read, I believe the SDXC will require new/different hardware so I doubt the current players will be able to utilize it.