SanDisk Guru

Re: New Forum Feedback Thread

Lines are needed between posts and threads.  It'll make it easier to see each post and thread separately.

SanDisk Guru

I miss the old forum. Smiley Sad

SanDisk Guru

Heyyyy . . . how come the Fuze+ gets it's own board, but the Clip & Clip+ are bundled together in the same one?

And speaking of that, lumping all the other Sansa players into the same board is extremely confusing, both for n00bs and regulars around here. Kinda makes every board an 'Off-Topic' board. Also seaching for past answers/posts is a nightmare!

SanDisk Guru

Tapeworm wrote:

Heyyyy . . . how come the Fuze+ gets it's own board, but the Clip & Clip+ are bundled together in the same one?

And speaking of that, lumping all the other Sansa players into the same board is extremely confusing, both for n00bs and regulars around here. Kinda makes every board an 'Off-Topic' board. Also seaching for past answers/posts is a nightmare!

I do agree with you on the Clip and Clip+ being on one board. Never having had any of the older Sansas though, I'm ok with the "other mp3 players" board.Smiley Tongue

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

Administrator

The Clip and Clip+ are together in one board because they are versy similar in functionality. The firmware is almost identical. The Fuze and Fuze+ have separate boards  because they are vastly different in terms of firmware physical design and functionality.  

All other Legacy Sansa products have been moved to one board because we had several "dead" boards and moving them all to one board generates more traffic. 

Forum Admin

slotmonsta

SanDisk Guru

There is one outstanding glitch with the forum.  If I navigate backto "message listing" after checking thread, sometimes we get directed not to the original page, but one far down the line, as in page 100. 

It's bizarre, suddenly finding myself browsing 2007.

Anyone else experience this?

Bob  Smiley Surprised

SanDisk Guru

neutron_bob wrote:

There is one outstanding glitch with the forum.  If I navigate backto "message listing" after checking thread, sometimes we get directed not to the original page, but one far down the line, as in page 100. 

It's bizarre, suddenly finding myself browsing 2007.

Anyone else experience this?

Bob  Smiley Surprised

Can't say as I have.

SanDisk Guru

Personally, I'm happy to see the Clip and Clip+ in one board--answers for one player often apply to the other and it saves having to look in 2 places or place multiple posts.  The only thing is--one needs to be careful to specify the player (+ or not). 

Hope its not too late this is great!great solution.Thumbs up!

SanDisk Guru

VitoCorleone wrote:

Hope its not too late this is great!great solution.Thumbs up!

SPAM poster ...