Guy, I think we can stop giving Sandisk suggestions... They don't appreciated what we did...

I believed some of us had some great product ideas to suggest Sandisk for the sake of us consumers; and we did post here to express our thoughts, ideas and suggestions.

One of the ideas I sugguested was a Flash Drive for Smartphones,

(http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/All-SanDisk-USB-Flash-Drives/USB-Flash-Drive-for-Smartphones/m-p/297120#M5372)

as some people did posted similar ideas here. 

And now, Sandisk had officially announced their latest product “Ultra Dual USB Drive” on the Feb 11, 2014. which is great as our voices were heard by them. But, I was expecting a thank you for them to all of us who supported them and gave them ideas… 

Guess what they reply…

Since they do not accept product ideas from consumers; so what’s the reason for us to post our ideas here?  

I think that’s pretty much fair. Their thank you would be developing the feature that people wanted. 

heavendust wrote:  

Since they do not accept product ideas from consumers; so what’s the reason for us to post our ideas here?  

Because while SanDisk does not “accept ideas” (likely for legal reasons–people then claiming that the company “stole” their ideas), it does listen and react.  Witness the Clip+ enhancements over the original Clip, and upcoming improvements to the Clip Sport (including addition of a lock feature).