matt

deleting songs from sansa e250

I can not figure out how to delete songs from my sansa e250 using window's media player. Can anyone help me?
mebethefury

Re: deleting songs from sansa e250

Okay deleteing songs from window's media player will not delete the songs on your sansa player.
I don't think you can use wmp to delete songs from your sansa player.

First plug in your sansa player into the computer, then go to the start tab on your computer.
From there click on my computer, there you should see an icon representing your sansa player click on that then click on the folder titled music. There you can find any song you uploaded to your player. Just right click on the song you want to delete and press delete lol.
Hope that helps.
matt

hey mebethefury,
 when i went to my computer i found my sansa e250. But when i oppened it, there was NO folder named "music". there was a folder named "tmp" and it was empty. what is that folder named"tmp"?
How else can you help me?
SanDisk Professor
Sansa_e280r

Put your player in MSC mode. Then unhide your hidden files and folders. Then you will see the music folder.
matt

i don't know how to unhide hidden files on my sansa e250

SanDisk Professor
Sansa_e280r

Here is a site: http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial62.html
matt

I put my MP3 in MTC usb mode and I was able to fix my problem.
         thanks for all your help anyway!!
JoeyTo0

I am not a kid that knows all of the new technologies. I haven't the foggiest idea what you mean when you say to put the MPS player in MSC mode.

Please treat me as a complete dummy and give me word for word instructions on how to delete songs that came already installed on the player.

The only songs that I have installed are through RHAPSODY. I do not have any installed music on my computer.
SanDisk Fanatic
gorillawatcher

mebethefury wrote:
Okay deleteing songs from window's media player will not delete the songs on your sansa player.
I don't think you can use wmp to delete songs from your sansa player.

If the Sansa is connected in MTP mode, you can both delete and add files through Windows Media Player, though many people prefer to drag-and-drop in MSC mode.
Gorillawatcher
SanDisk User
SawJai

In Settings there is an option labeled USB Mode. You can change the way the device connects to the computer by changing the modes between MSC and MTP.

Never give up!....insert more quarters...