Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
mitch04

when will the 128gb micro sd card be availiable?

Hi could you plz tell me if the 128gb micro sd card be availiable?
Thanks
SanDisk Guru
saratoga

Re: when will the 128gb micro sd card be availiable?

Probably a year or so. 64GB ones are just becoming widely available.
jamesmc8070

I work in the field of medical transport. I need the 128 gb micro sd card. Can do an special order on one??? Plz reply. It has to work with an Samsung 2 phone.

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

You're going to have to wait, or go with a 64GB one. They are not out yet.

bmw2go11

if your "samsung 2" is actually a samsung galaxy s2 then just get a otg cable and buy a 128gb flash drive and it should work.
or you could buy 2 seperate 64gb microsdxc cards and swap them out when you need something off another card

TonyG

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

TonyG wrote:

you can find it at

http://www.picstop.co.uk/memory-cards/sdxc-memory-card

1. The card linked to is a 64GB one, not 128GB as asked about.
  2. The card linked to is a Standard, not a Micro size, as asked about.
  3. The link is a weak attempt at spam, not asked about.

jerkfaceirl

[ Edited ]

Any ideas on a release date yet?

Since my mp3 collection outgrew 64gb I've been chomping at the bit to get a 128gb card that will go in my phone.

Also - love reply above, lol.

KingG

[ Edited ]

@Tapeworm: If you would have scrolled down on the page he linked you would have seen the 128gb sd cards and if you would have read the earlier posts you would have realized that he was replying to the person that said for the Samsung Galaxy S2 you can use a normal sd card(not micro) with a USB OTG cable. I hate people like you. It was not spam, the guy was just trying to help.

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

KingG wrote:

@Tapeworm: If you would have scrolled down on the page he linked you would have seen the 128gb sd cards and if you would have read the earlier posts you would have realized that he was replying to the person that said for the Samsung Galaxy S2 you can use a normal sd card(not micro) with a USB OTG cable. I hate people like you. It was not spam, the guy was just trying to help.

1.) Since TonyG did not quote an individual post he was replying to, I don't know as you can assume which one his reply was meant for. But if you're referring to the post by jamesmc8070, he specifically said he was needing the 128GB micro SD card, so a link to a full-size (standard) card would not be helpful.

2.) I did indeed see the 'full-size' 128GB card in the link. In fact, all the cards on that page are 'full-size'. But the earlier posts and the subject of this thread though is "When will the 128gb micro sd card be available?" The fact remains 128GB micro SD cards are not available yet. Posting a link to a card that won't work unless an adaptor cable is used again isn't that helpful. I would think this would be expecially cumbersome with a portable device that sees so much use as a phone.

3.) Welcome to the forum. New ideas, thoughts and comments are appreciated. If however, you registered for the expressed purpose of calling me out on this thank you very much, but please take your hate somewhere else. We can do without that here.