Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
trmerce

internal clock error

My son just bought the c250. I use WMP11 with my Sansa clip and it works fine. With the c250, when I try to sync songs to it I get the error message saying "It is not possible to sync because this device's internal clock is not set correctly." I can't find a way to fix this.
riversidedave

Re: internal clock error

[ Edited ]

Assuming you've got a C250 with Version 1.xx firmware, the only answer I've seen is to install RockBox, which offers the ability to set the date and time. Then uninstall RockBox, and the time will remain where you set it. Or keep RockBox installed if you're impressed enough with it.

If you've got version 3.xx firmware, it's the newer version, which I don't have, so I can't help.  RockBox doesn't work on the v3.xx C250's.

-rd

Message Edited by riversidedave on 07-26-2008 09:17 PM
trmerce

I have the newer 3.xx version. Plus, Rockbox says it voids the warranty which I'd hate to do.
karengolden1

FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS FROM http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook-help/set-the-computer-clock-and-date-HA001150764.aspx:

Automatic updates to your computer clock
This procedure describes how to synchronize your computer clock with a time server on the Internet. Make sure that you are connected to the Internet.

1.Click Start, click Control Panel, click Date, Time, Language, and Regional Options, and then click Change the date and time.
I don't see this
If you are using Control Panel in Classic View, do the following:
Click Start, click Control Panel, and then double-click Date and Time.
2.Click the Internet Time tab.
 Note   The Internet Time tab is not available if your computer is a member of a domain.

3.Click Update Now.
 Notes

Internet time synchronization updates your clock on a regular basis. Windows sets synchronization to occur weekly, but if you purchased a computer with Windows XP installed, your computer manufacturer may have set it to occur more often.
An Internet time server updates the date set by your computer as well as the time.
The Update Now button is not available unless the Automatically synchronize with an Internet time server check box is selected.

Daisy24

I just bought a near-new Sansa View 16 GB and when I tried to transfer a book downloaded from my Library, it retuned the message,  "Error Code 0xC00D2779  Cannot transfer because  device internal clock not set."  I wasble toset date & time by going to settings menue and the time held constant but I still keep getting the same error code.  What's wrong???

Daisy24