Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
ssdarkvash

Repair service

I have a sansa c 200 and the display is cracked, my question is does sandisk have a repair service or am i screwed, thankyou for any help..
SanDisk User

Re: Repair service

The warranty that sandisk provides for the mp3 players is a one year warranty effective from the date of purchase. That warranty does not cover physical damage to the mp3 player. What happened to the screen on the mp3 player?
ssdarkvash

it was stepped on by a child...
SanDisk Guru
Enigma

unfortunately, that falls under the ategory of physical damage. There is no repair service or anything like to that extent available and backed by SanDisk. I believe people found a site that fixes player (cant remember the name, try searching the forum), but your warranty is still voided and wont carry on to the player once its fixed (if at all.)

Great For Beginners:
How To Videos
FAQ's and Stickies
Any-Video-Converter

same problem here. ive got a sansa c250. it fell, and now the display isnt working. FM and music do play tho. help.   :smileysad:
KASJM

mine hasn't dropped but the screen just went out as i've been tryibg the resets wit the hold botton etc, even the soft reset and nothing is coming up on the screen only the light around the play/pause keys
hey182

That's the same thing that happened to my sansa but idk how to fix it
SanDisk User
jarrycanada

ssdarkvash no one repairs anything anymore. all of these devices are made to break cheap. IF you used a credit card and it's with in the first year. you may get a new one that way. I know amax has a deal such as that. No fault buyers protection. could give that a try but I would keep an eye out for flyers you can get these things really cheap on sale now.
jaafarbahar

mouss20

Hi ,my sansa don t work ,i used it only one time and after that ,it batterie was low ,i put it in charge in my computer and after i don t work ,i don t know why