Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

sandisk micro 2 gb card getting super hot

I just got a 8GB view and when i installed my sandisk micro 2 gb card the card  gets super hot  . I had it in a sandisk e250 with no problems . Just in my 2 day old view the card gets hot when i take it out of the mp3 player the slot cools back down .  please help !!!
SanDisk Fanatic

Re: sandisk micro 2 gb card getting super hot

What brand of mircoSD card did you use? What did you do with the player? Play music or video from the microSD? Can you be a little more detail?

the brand of card is sandisk micro 2 gb card .  when i don't have the card in the mp3 player slot no problem but when i slide the micro card into the view it takes like 5 seconds to get hot nothing running or playing
SanDisk Fanatic

I did not have this problem with the microSD card. Maybe you have a defected View. The best way for you is to go and exchange for another view. Let me if the your new exchange View have the same problem.
SanDisk User

I've never noticed my 4G card getting hot, but I don't leave it in very long because it drains the battery faster.

I wonder if the two problems could be related -- if the card causes the battery to drain, the View must be accessing it a lot (even when it doesn't need to, maybe almost constantly), which could make the card heat up.