Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
jb145251

duplicate view mp3 files

I have a 16 gig View. It has begun duplicating all mp3 files I enter into it. I've already tried deleting them and formatting the unit, however after re-entering files, they automatically duplicate. Any ideas how to stop that?

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

Re: duplicate view mp3 files

How are you transferring them to your View, by 'syncing' or by dragging & dropping?

Are you using a Mac to transfer the files? It will automatically insert "Finder" files that appear to be duplicates, but are 0kb and do not play. The file name usually has a "._" at the beginning of it.

Samuel51

[ Edited ]

Media files collections, such as music, video, images and photos, often become the primary source of identical files. If you have a music collection of several hundreds or even thousands mp3-files, you may want to sort them by deleting identical tracks. With Duplicate File Finder you can organize your media files and increase free disk space needed to enlarge your collection.

LuiFigo

The only option is to find and delete all the duplicate files.A duplicate mp3 deleter find and delete all the duplicate files from your system.

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

Guys - Please note the date on the original post. The fact that no further correspondence has occurred since I replied to it 9 months ago probably means my suggestion answered his question or he figured it out through other means.

There's no benefit to replying to any post or thread this old. It's like

:smileyvery-happy:

robinham

Hi ,

I have faced same problem . I have found best solution . You can try it for best result from here ( http://DuplicateFilesDeleter.com )

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

Sounds like spam to me. :smileymad: