Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
justgotmine

Wrong language selected how do I change it?

When I selected the language for my sansa it must have move the wheel. How do I change my language selection? I've tried resetting it but that doesn't work and I can not read Spanish to follow the correct menus to get to change it. Thanks for any help.

Zura

Re: Wrong language selected how do I change it?

Go to settings. It looks like a silver block with toggles running down it. Click on it. I dont remember which option it is and i cant refrence mine because its broken, so just start clicking on the options until you get a long list of languages. i know its a bit farther down; the first few are music and photo settings. when you get to languages you should scroll down and pick "english". i think thats what you do. i'd like to be more clear, but like I said, mine's fubarred.

So basically go to settings and click on stuff until you get to languages.

Hope it helps

Brucels

Turn the player off while holding down the Main Menu button; you should see a "system shutdown" message on the screen. The next time you turn it on you will see the language selection option.

Bruce

Ripaamc

I cant read it it is in arabic. I need a flow chart to be able to find english or set to factory default settings. can some give some directions please?

Ripaamc

Brucels

I believe that my instructions immediately above your inquiry should be sufficient to get you to the language selection option. Did you try them?

Bruce

LiliB

All I read is in Arabic. Can't even get to language change section. Any suggestions? I need a flow chart to navigate. How to reset to original? I tried shutting off power and pressing on main menu without success.

SanDisk Guru
Tapeworm

Check out this SanDisk KnowledgeBase artice:

http://kb.sandisk.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/7/kw/changing%20language

All Sansa models are listed and directions for changing the language on each are there. :smileywink:

LiliB

Tapeworm Guru!

It worked. Thanks for all the details.

A happy camper again.