Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sneakzillajr

where to buy sansa fuze

are the sanza fuze 2gb still available in our local stores?if yes where and for how much..im interested in this digital player..im a newbie so i dont know if there's a buy and sell section in this forum..thank you in advance for your help.

SanDisk Guru
Conversionbox

Re: where to buy sansa fuze

Just go to your local Electronics store, or your local big box store, and they should be there. If these stores publish Ads in the paper check them out as well you might find a deal

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

LivArt

If you can't find in your local store, try ebay (for example here )

e130 + Genius HP02 -> e250 died - Clip+ + Creative ep630

My last.fm profile
SanDisk Guru
Conversionbox

LivArt wrote:
If you can't find in your local store, try ebay (for example here )
Thats not quite double what my local store was asking for one. I would suggest Amazon.com or Woot.com though

Conversion Box
Did you notice this forum has a search function? Its not impossible to figure that someone else asked your question before you did, and we have answered it(probably multiple times). Check it out! Or Check out the Knowledge Base

SanDisk Guru
Black-Rectangle

Watch out for woot. Prices are low, but many people had trouble with refurbished Sansa E200 players from woot.
fuze-shun

If you want more capacity, there are 4GB Sansa Fuzes on sale now at your local BB.
SanDisk Guru
JK98

"
If you want more capacity, there are 4GB Sansa Fuzes on sale now at your local BB.

"

The 4 GB Fuze is $70 at Best Buy though, but just $51 with free shipping at Amazon.com.

Some retail stores in the US still sell a 4 GB Fuze for as much as $90. I guess $90 is the MSRP.

SanDisk Guru
Marvin_Martian

JK98 wrote:
"

"

The 4 GB Fuze is $70 at Best Buy though, but just $51 with free shipping at Amazon.com.

Some retail stores in the US still sell a 4 GB Fuze for as much as $90. I guess $90 is the MSRP.

I bought the 4GB model I had about a year ago, and it was on sale, $20 off, for $79.99 at Best Buy.

iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk Guru
neutron_bob

You can find them at your local Radio Shack, or Office Depot in addition to Best Buy.  I find SanDisk goodies locally as of late, supporting the neighborhood merchants whenever I find sales.

Bob  :smileyvery-happy:

SanDisk User
Peach

I'm pretty sure it's too late now, but Shopko had a Labor Day sale this weekend. 4gb Fuzes for around $50, I think.
--
She is looking at you ; So maybe you're looking too
Do you want to be her or don't you? ; Of course you do
But would she be you? /* Ladytron - Jet Age */