SanDisk User

Re: what is a "go list" for

Then it would be a playlist! A nice user friendly playlist!
SanDisk User

"I just used the GoList on my Clip+ the other day for the first time. I took about 2 minutes, to cobble together a 30-song list to play while on a short road trip. Why make this list at all? To have songs that were agreeable to the driver , in addition to me, without having to skip tracks, or navigate the player in a moving car. It worked perfectly....I shuffled through the list, and never felt any need to add to the list, or make another one, etc, etc"

That's how I am using my current go list. Its stuff I like the best, minus the metal and other stuff the general population might not appreciate. I am hesitant to do much changing to it though. I don't want to get tired of my favorite songs though, so I might take a few of them out.

SanDisk Guru

mcostas wrote:

I am hesitant to do much changing to it though. I don't want to get tired of my favorite songs though, so I might take a few of them out.

There's always 'Play All' and Shuffle. A playlist limited only by how many songs you have on your player & memory card combined.

SanDisk Fanatic

You've obviously never had a player that did these things or you wouldn't talk such nonsense. Smiley Wink

Peregrine wrote:

You've obviously never had a player that did these things or you wouldn't talk such nonsense. Smiley Wink

Maybe not. But I've seen so much stress and aggravation in this forum and others , the last year and a half, related to playlists, that I consider myself fortunate my usage patterns don't require them.
 Remember how everyone clamored over folder browsing, and rejoiced when it was added? I couldn't even tell you when the last time was that I used it.....and all three of my players have it. I suspect these playlist features you want, would be unused on my player, just like folder browsing is.
iPod Touch 5G 32GB, Touch 4G 32GB, Clip Sport 8GB.
Rockbox-> Clip Zip 4GB, iPod Nano 2G 4GB, iPod 5.5G 80GB
2012 Nexus 7 32GB, Asus MeMoPad 8 16+64GB, LG Optimus G Pro, Nokia Lumia 900, Nokia Lumia 520

SanDisk User

I browse by authors, or rarely albums. This is for collabrative ones, I can find them easier.

I never browse by folders. I tried but didn't see the advantage.

I added some songs from the radio but now don't see where I was when I did that.  HELP!