slotRadio on Sansa Fuze!

At Radio Shack (Rip Shack) I’ve bought two cards at $40, so $30 sounds great to me. Each time, I’ve gotten a $10 coupon toward my next purchase by completing a survey. If you need a second thing from RS before they expire you might buy something cheap first, do the survey, then buy the card with the coupon … I did not.

The songs on these cards are ripped at 128bit, according to the file info I find using the Fuze. The file info is available in the audiobooks section, not the music section when using the SR cards. I can hear the diff in quality, but since most the old rock was junk anyway, there’s little loss IMO. These cards work fine for background noise while you exercise, work in the yard, paint the dining room, wait for the kids at school, or to give others a taste of the old music.

The Health and Fitness card I got my wife is only palatable for that purpose, IMO, since the consistent beat from song to song drives me batty. Listen to the Cardio track: did someone modify these songs or did they really sound this way? I could only take a few minutes, but it’s just what wife needs.