slotRadio on Sansa Fuze!

@neutron_bob: Jazz card would be great, but it scares me what variety would be there, just as “classical” is sure to be such a mixture of good and bad. I was interested to see they have a health and fitness one which has some decent music on it if you can stand mono-tempo :slight_smile:

I suppose you know, margin is what profit remains after selling and paying one’s costs. What I do “appreciate” is that there has been a _decrease in unit margin due to decreased sales price and increased unit costs. _I think you underestimate the delivery costs of the digital media and that it costs more than that 27-yr-old CD did; however, I think we both are speaking out of ignorance. There is an awful amount of debate nowadays about what it costs to provide a megabyte to a user. The slotradio SD card is, I think, a fairly expensive cost of production.

Did someone around here say they would not mind paying an extra ten bucks for these things? They launched at a pretty good price, and I find it impossible to believe they sold so well that the Sansa ppl decided they could shove the price higher. Well, I can outwait them for the price to fall again.