slotRadio on Sansa Fuze!

bdb and I took the same math. At 20% acceptable tunes this is $0.20/song and if SlotRadio sells music at that price they don’t have to take cynical comments from anyone. Facts are, this is a fair product at an extremely good price. Is there any other legal way to get selected high quality music in your portable device at a dime or nickel apiece? If so, is it packaged as well as this plug and play card?

Since the 20-40% was my “worst case” estimate, let me clarify and update that. I am saying expect that, so you are not disappointed. I’m probably only skipping 20% of the songs, and most of those are on one playlist. There are another 40% which are OK (just like the radio, not everything is awesome). I can let a couple of the playlists run quite a long time before skipping a tune. This is wonderful for music while outside or at the office in the cubicle. It is, after all, hits radio.

90’s rock, Modern rock: I can’t believe I am listening to some of this stuff and liking it. This is working for me: new music to me, old music to you. The Cranberries, Franz Ferdinand, Alter Bridge… bands I never heard of and like.

I’m not selling this to anyone, but I was motivated to post because it seemed there was some inaccurate thinking about the product. Then when I bought it, I saw the opportunity to plug gaps in knowledge for anyone else considering buying SlotRadio.

@Tapeworm: Office Depot #137245 is a black Fuze. Maybe you’re right, extinction approaches, they used to have red too. :slight_smile: OD just recently had a great sale on Clip (maybe new inventory is coming soon for back-to-school?).

Message Edited by shelded on 06-12-2009 06:16 PM