slotRadio on Sansa Fuze!

@tapeworm wrote:

@shelded wrote:

I’m finding the Chillout playlist to be a total waste on me :confused: and the Classic playlist is sometimes quite classic (old). I think anyone buying these cards should expect a high rejection rate just to make sure they’re not disappointed. I’m fine with 20-40% good stuff.

If 20-40% of the total 1000 songs are all that qualify as ‘good stuff’, then that $40 price tag is even more of a ‘non-value’ than I previously thought. That raises the price per ‘quality’ song up to $1 - $2 each, rather than the 4 cents per song as advertised. Even I-tunes sells them cheaper than that, and you only have to buy the ones you want!

I think your math is a bit off - 20% of 1000 is 200. At $40/card, that’s 20 cents per song (10 cents per song if you like 40%). That’s still a lot less than Amazon or iTunes, but you have to sift through a lot of other stuff.

I thought the dentist office idea was great, but then I remembered that there are royalties for airing music in public. I’m sure there is some terms of service that only allows this for personal use, so that the dentist office would be violating those. If they are going to air music without paying royalties, where they get the music from is probably the least of their problems.