slotRadio on Sansa Fuze!

I have very specific music tastes, but I also currently travel a lot for work and don’t currently have a lot of time to sift through music to load my fuze with fresh material.

My Wife and I both have 8Gb Fuze players and I purchased a couple of the 80’s & 90’s cards for both of us out of curiosity. The cool thing about using the Fuze to play the slotRadio cards is that you have the best of both worlds. You can play your own songs and then switch to slotRadio whenever you like. Also, I’ve already heard some great songs that I really like that I probably would have never downloaded and/or purchased had they not been pre-loaded on the slotRadio card. My Brother was asking me about slotRadio on the phone last night and we both realized that I can simply give him one of our cards to try out in his Fuze!

Anyway, I was so impressed with my initial slotRadio purchase that I purchased the “Rock” slotRadio card which I haven’t had a chance to listen to as of yet. I really hope that Sandisk continues to create more slotRadio cards! Also, it would be super cool if you could use slotRadio cards in the Sansa Clip players!

My only current complaint is that there is no way to easily get to the EQ settings from within the slotRadio navigation while a song is playing.

One final note: I initially had an online ordering glitch and attempted to cancel my slotRadio order online which yielded no reponse. I received a duplicate order via UPS which required numerous phone calls to Sansa Store Customer Service which seems to currently reside somewhere in India. Sandisk really needs to work on their slotRadio online store and the customer service department that currently deals with online slotRadio ordering issues as they are definitely not up to standard.

Message Edited by NYCasphaltSurfr on 06-10-2009 09:49 PM