sent in Sandisk Sansa... No response

Hey, so i sent in my fuze, with a RMA #, but right around that time my email crashed. so i had to switch emails. Now i need to get ahold of them, to see the status and all that (i  still have my RMA#) Do i need to email sansa support, or…?

Thanks

Emm

i would send them an email or give them a call. 866-sandisk

I believe they communicate everything through an ‘e-box’ on the SanDisk site, don’t they? Not via a personal e-mail address. You should still be able to check the status this way, or call them as the Doc advised.

Matter of fact, here’s the number you can call to check the status of your RMA. I don’t know whether they are up to speed yet, or still bogged down with the changeover but this was posted in the Announcments board a little over a month ago.

ok ill email them in the morning. thanks :slight_smile:

Last i heard was that they discontinued ebox.

@emmnemms wrote:

ok ill email them in the morning. thanks :slight_smile:

Last i heard was that they discontinued ebox.

Why would you e-mail when I gave you the specific phone number to call? Don’t you want an answer? Maybe you’d just prefer to wait a week or two for an e-mail reply that may or may not come, so then you can whiine & cry about the lousy customer service that SanDisk gives?

i wasn’t crying i was asking where to contact…? whats your problem?

and the reason i would email is b/c i don’t have convienent access to a phone right now. man chill out. 

@emmnemms wrote:

i wasn’t crying i was asking where to contact…? whats your problem?

and the reason i would email is b/c i don’t have convienent access to a phone right now. man chill out. 

Well, as Steve Martin used to say, " Excuuuuse Meeeee!"

I was under the impression that you wanted an answer in the near future. A phone call is definitely the way to go in order to explain to someone “live” what happened and get it straightened out right then & there. If you e-mail, you risk the information not being communicated to the proper channels and your RMA (and your Fuze) could slip through the cracks.

Besides, if you read some of the other posts around here, you’ll discover that people have been, shall we say “less than enthused” regarding the typical response from SanDisk via e-mail communication.

Please forgive me for encouraging you to use the most direct, efficient & speedy method for solving your problem. Consider me chilled.

I have emailed them before and never had a problem with getting a response. i just didn’t know whether to go to email support or whatnot, since there seems to be different emails for different things.

Well i did end up calling them and got some guy (no language barrier… and he had a very cool accent :slight_smile:   ) and he informed me that the recieved my fuze that i sent them 30 days ago! but they couldn’t replace it since they don’t have any more silver ones. but instead i can get a black one… which is ironic since this what they told me they could NOT do before…? anyways, waiting to hear back from them about when they are shipping. :) 

So far this is going fairly smoothly… :slight_smile: more later Thanks :) 

@emmnemms wrote:

Well i did end up calling them and got some guy (no language barrier… and he had a very cool accent :slight_smile:   ) and he informed me that the recieved my fuze that i sent them 30 days ago! but they couldn’t replace it since they don’t have any more silver ones. but instead i can get a black one… which is ironic since this what they told me they could NOT do before…? anyways, waiting to hear back from them about when they are shipping. :) 

So far this is going fairly smoothly… :slight_smile: more later Thanks :) 

Cool! Nothin’ beats basic black. Hope it all goes well for you.

well, apparently all is well in paradise :slight_smile: I have a shipping confirmation number :slight_smile: SOOO happy :slight_smile:

Well, today i got my BLACK sansa fuze 8gb NIB. Last time i got it, it was NOT in a box, it was just wrapped in bubble tape, but this one was in a new box with charger and everything! :slight_smile: turns on, needs charged obviously. seems to work well. i like it SO much more than the silver one, appearence wise. Thanks again sansa :slight_smile: hope this will be my last one :slight_smile: