recording capabilites of sansa fuze+

would like to know if this device can record directly from fm radio tuner

In short . . . Yes.

In short . . . Yes.

http://forums.sandisk.com/t5/Fuze/Fuze-General-Information/m-p/187305/highlight/true#M3

Speaking of recording, I have a question.  The Fuze had a bug whereby voice recordings that were deleted via windows/PC were not actually deleted from the Fuze itself.  The recordings still stow up in the list, but are not playable.  It’s like there’s leftover data which deleting via windows does not remove.  They have to be manually deleted using “Delete Recording”  on the Fuze.  Which takes a good deal of time.

Is the Fuze+ afflicted with this as well?

BD-S I’m getting mine sometime today. (my fuze+) I will run a test of it and let you know. (Someone else who already has theres might be able  willing to tell you)

@blackdog_sansa wrote:

Speaking of recording, I have a question.  The Fuze had a bug whereby voice recordings that were deleted via windows/PC were not actually deleted from the Fuze itself.  The recordings still stow up in the list, but are not playable.  It’s like there’s leftover data which deleting via windows does not remove.  They have to be manually deleted using “Delete Recording”  on the Fuze.  Which takes a good deal of time.

Is the Fuze+ afflicted with this as well?

no, the fuze+ does not have this issue. recordings can be deleted using the computer no problem. 

Glad to hear that issue is gone.  Thanks for the report.