"the device has either stopped responding or has been disconnected", the hell?

Black-Rectangle

I tried both MSC and the other (MTC was it?) options. Apart from a different setup of how folders were shown, I saw no change/fix.

The cord COULD be a problem. On holiday and not on my own pc, I connect the usb to an USB ‘extended’ cord which doesnt look too…new. It’s a bit bent at some points.

Memory usage COULD be an issue. This PC (Again, not mine) has triggered a lot of rages due to it having some sort of memory error. Problem is, even turning off firefox, skype, etc (the biggest memory hoggers that aren’t system-related/neccesary) There seems to be little to no change.

Turned off the anti as well as all background processes, doesn’t seem to work but I’ll try again…

2nd poster

As said above, I’ve tried both settings, and will try this again on my PC at home which hopefully won’t have the error

Admin-

My apologies. I was a bit desperate when my new Fuze (After having enough trouble with the old) already had issues on its 2nd or 3rd day.

UPDATE/FIX

Turns out it was the old dirty cable. Sorry again for storming out on the sanza for an error it didn’t make.

Thanks a lot